Cutting Against The Grain
Long Term Carnivore. Chicken and Pork PUFAs
March 16, 2022
Laura Spath and Judy Cho
In this episode, Laura and Judy share their thoughts on Dr. Cywes’ thoughts on long term high fat being less than ideal. They also chat about PUFAs in chicken and pork.
- Ordering Carnivore at restaurants
- Is Carnivore high fat long term possible? – Dr. Cywes’ thoughts
- Insulin spikes
- Increase in triglycerides and sources of triglycerides
- Jimmy Moore’s lean protein experiment
- Lean protein consequences
- Other ways to lose weight
- What is high fat?
- What are lean proteins?
- 90% zero carb
- Psychology side of weight loss
- Blood sugar on carnivore
- Seed oils, Pork, Chicken and Omega 6
- Orthorexia vs. balancing real life
DISCLAIMER: This podcast should never be considered medical advice. We always recommend working with your medical team. Do not self-diagnose. Always seek medical guidance when you have a medical condition.
Use code NWJ at carnivorecure.com to get 10% off your order.