53. Food Shortages and Inflation
March 30, 2022
Laura Spath and Judy Cho
In this episode, Laura and Judy talk about the current affairs on food shortages, inflation and what that means for us and our future.
- Supply chain changes
- Meat prices vs. seafood prices
- Inflation and trickledown effect
- White House food shortage message
- Inflation vs. Ukraine-Russia situation
- How to make meat a priority
- What food shortages could look like
- How to prepare and how Judy stays grounded
- Ordering a steer vs. stocking up at the grocery store
- How to be economical
- Chicken wings are high in vitamin K2
DISCLAIMER: This podcast should never be considered medical advice. We always recommend working with your medical team. Do not self-diagnose. Always seek medical guidance when you have a medical condition.