63. The What and Why of Seed Oils
June 08, 2022
Laura Spath and Judy Cho
In this episode, Laura and Judy chat about all things seed oils.
- What are Seed Oils
- Why are Seed Oils Bad?
- Essential Fatty Acids
- Cold Pressed vs. Oxidized Seed Oils
- Americans and Seed Oil Consumption
- Balancing of Real Life
- Seed Oil vs. Sugar –90 day challenge
- Processed Carbs vs. Seed Oils
- Consistency over Perfection
KetoCon: Use “CATG10” at checkout to get 10% off your 3-day pass
DISCLAIMER: This podcast should never be considered medical advice. We always recommend working with your medical te
Use Code CATG at ketocon.org to get $50 off your ticket!