Cutting Against The Grain
The What and Why of Seed Oils
June 08, 2022
Laura Spath and Judy Cho
In this episode, Laura and Judy chat about all things seed oils.
- What are Seed Oils
- Why are Seed Oils Bad?
- Essential Fatty Acids
- Cold Pressed vs. Oxidized Seed Oils
- Americans and Seed Oil Consumption
- Balancing of Real Life
- Seed Oil vs. Sugar –90 day challenge
- Processed Carbs vs. Seed Oils
- Consistency over Perfection
KetoCon: Use “CATG10” at checkout to get 10% off your 3-day pass
DISCLAIMER: This podcast should never be considered medical advice. We always recommend working with y
Use code NWJ at carnivorecure.com to get 10% off your order.