Cutting Against The Grain
Adding More Meat to the Diet
June 15, 2022
Laura Spath and Judy Cho
In this episode, Laura and Judy chat about how to add more meat to the diet for non-carnivores.
- The Power of a CGM
- How to Get Kids to Eat More Meat
- Balancing Real Life with Kids
- Prioritizing Protein and Fat First
- Cutting out Snacks
- Limiting Drinks
- Kids Feeling Different
- Treats other than Food
- Kids and the Impacts of Sugar
- Nutrition and Schooling
- Keeping Junk Food out of the House
KetoCon: Use “CATG10” at checkout to get 10% off your 3-day pass
DISCLAIMER: This podcast should never be considered medical advice. We always recommend working with your medical team. Do not self-diagnose. Always seek medical guidance when you have a medical condition.
Use code NWJ at carnivorecure.com to get 10% off your order.