67. Ask Laura and Judy Anything Part 2
July 06, 2022
Laura Spath and Judy Cho
In this episode, Laura and Judy answer your pressing questions.
- How much meat to start with?
- Does the amount of activity impact the amount of protein?
- How to get in more protein when restricting calories for so long?
- Why do low net carb foods throw me out of ketosis?
- Best way to recover from a binge eating episode?
- Diet soda, sugar-free mints, gum. Thoughts?
- Is there absolutely no moment in your live you want ice cream or something sweet?
- Medicine with sugar or alcohol. What to do?
- In the beginning, if friends invited you over, what do you do if they cook a carby casserole?
- What do you do for birthdays/holidays instead of having a cake or sugary treats?
- If you were to travel abroad for vacation would you eat cultural foods or stay carnivore?
- Can a person heal from candida with carnivore, add foods back in and still have zero candida?
- Carnivore for 6 months, how do I start incorporating new foods?
- Can Carnivore help visceral fat loss?
- If cortisol is high, will a 24 hour fast here and there be too much?
- How long does it take to heal your gut?
- Who do I consult about my blood work since my primary care doctor is not open minded?
- If I'm having muscle cramps on Carnivore, could it be not enough salt?
- How to fix hypothyroidism without meds.
- Thoughts on adrenal fatigue. Does carnivore heal adrenal fatigue?
- Canada meat-up?
DISCLAIMER: This podcast should never be considered medical advice. We always recommend working with your medical team. Do not self-diagnose. Always seek medical guidance when you have a medical condition.