Cutting Against The Grain
The Truth about Alcohol
July 20, 2022
Laura Spath and Judy Cho
In this episode, Laura and Judy explore alcohol on a low carb diet.
- Is alcohol “okay” on carnivore?
- Alcohol and weight loss
- Defining alcoholism
- How alcohol breaks down in the body
- Foods with acetaldehyde
- Sleep and alcohol
- Why you pee a lot with alcohol
- Lightweight as a low carb drinker
- Peer pressure with alcohol
- Alcohol vs. fructose
- Supporting the body when consuming alcohol
- Eating like your pregnant
DISCLAIMER: This podcast should never be considered medical advice. We always recommend working with your medical team. Do not self-diagnose. Always seek medical guidance when you have a medical condition.
Head over to paleovalley.com/catg and get 15% off your first order. Promo code CATG