Today's episode is sponsored by Paleovalley
Make sure to support this podcast and head over to Paleovalley.com/CATG to get 15% off your first order.
Thank you for supporting this podcast.
In this episode, Laura and Judy talk about statins and cholesterol.
1. The Economics of Prescription Drugs
2. Insurance Earnings, Statins, and Medical Doctors
3. The Role of Cholesterol
4. The Studies for Statins and Heart Health
5. Smoking Impacts
6. Why Cholesterol has Been Wrongfully Blamed
7. Breast Implant Illness
8. Lean Mass Hyper Responders
9. The Impact of Stress
10. The Nutrient Deficiency of Statins
11. Always Ask Why
1. Aseem Malhotra on Joe Rogan
3. NwJ and Dr. Thomas Seyfried
Paleovalley: https://paleovalley.com/promos/catg for 15% off your order!
● Carnivore Summit June 2023, https://www.carnivoresummit.co/
● Judy's Book, Carnivore Cure
● Free #Carnivore75Hard Program
● Nutrition with Judy Articles
● Nutrition with Judy Resources
● Laura's Discount Codes & Interviews
DISCLAIMER: This podcast should never be considered medical advice and is for educational purposes only. Do not self-diagnose. Always seek medical guidance when you have a medical condition.
Head over to paleovalley.com/catg and get 15% off your first order. Promo code CATG
2023 Carnivore Summit from June 19 to June 25, 2023. Register for this FREE event at CarnivoreSummit.co