Today's episode is sponsored by Paleovalley
Make sure to support this podcast and head over to Paleovalley to get 15% off your first order.
Thank you for supporting this podcast.
In this episode, Laura and Judy talk about statins and cholesterol.
1. The Economics of Prescription Drugs
2. Insurance Earnings, Statins, and Medical Doctors
3. The Role of Cholesterol
4. The Studies for Statins and Heart Health
5. Smoking Impacts
6. Why Cholesterol has Been Wrongfully Blamed
7. Breast Implant Illness
8. Lean Mass Hyper Responders
9. The Impact of Stress
10. The Nutrient Deficiency of Statins
11. Always Ask Why
DISCLAIMER: This podcast should never be considered medical advice and is for educational purposes only. Do not self-diagnose. Always seek medical guidance when you have a medical condition.