Cutting Against The Grain
40. Goal Setting and Looking Towards 2022
December 29, 2021
Laura Spath and Judy Cho
In this episode, Laura and Judy talk about Christmas plans and dive into listener questions from Apple podcast reviews.
- Setting Goals for 2022 and for any time
- SMART Goals (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic and Time-Bound)
- Win the Days
- Motivational Dates and Trigger Dates
- Celebratory Milestones
- Planning Ahead
- Be Realistic
- New Year’s Resolution a Bad Thing?
- Mindset and Consistency Matters
- Judy and Laura’s 2022 Goals
- Yellow and Red Flags
- How to Measure Progress (other than the Scale)
- Why Goals Matter
- Pros/Cons List
- Keystone Habits
- Daily Habits
CATG Ep 37: Looking back on 2021
Charles Duhigg – The Power of Habit
DISCLAIMER: This podcast should never be considered medical advice. We always recommend working with your medical team. Do not self-diagnose. Always seek medical guidance when you have a medical condition.
Get your 3-day Early Bird 2023 tickets here for only $100. Sale ends on Dec 1.