Cutting Against The Grain
Ownership and Diet as a Journey
March 02, 2022
Laura Spath and Judy Cho
In this episode, Laura and Judy share their thoughts on the conversation with Dr. Cywes.
- Recap of interview with Dr. Cywes
- Everyone fails at diets
- Blame the person or blame yourself?
- Bias of echo chambers: Like finds like
- Who is responsible: the sellers or the purchasers?
- 2 camps of carnivore: the biohackers and the sick
- Seeing healing as a journey
- Not the What but the Why in eating
- Breaking a habit that makes for you
- Why Judy doesn’t share her meals
- Why melatonin might not be ideal
DISCLAIMER: This podcast should never be considered medical advice. We always recommend working with your medical team. Do not self-diagnose. Always seek medical guidance when you have a medical condition.