Cutting Against The Grain
Importance of Community and Self-Empowerment
March 23, 2022
Laura Spath and Judy Cho
In this episode, Laura and Judy share their thoughts on why community is critical for optimal health. And how to take care of ourselves when the people around us aren’t carnivore.
- Austin Meat up
- One Year of CATG
- How to handle carnivore in the real world
- Your why and your community (and what will bring you success)
- Isolation breeds addiction
- Mindset matters: I can’t vs. I choose
- Honor yourself (and your boundaries)
- Reevaluating relationships
- Identify relationships out of carnivore
- Accepting that Not all relationships are permanent
- Find the bridge in relationships
- Can you change someone?
DISCLAIMER: This podcast should never be considered medical advice. We always recommend working with your medical team. Do not self-diagnose. Always seek medical guidance when you have a medical condition.