66. CIRS Deep Dive (If Carnivore Isn’t Fully Working)
June 29, 2022
Laura Spath and Judy Cho
In this episode, Laura and Judy do a deeper dive into Chronic Inflammatory Response Syndrome (CIRS). If you struggle with chronic illness or a chronic autoimmune illness, make sure to check out this podcast episode.
- Carnivore, chronic illness, and autoimmune
- Review of Melanocyte Stimulate Hormone (MSH)
- What symptoms NwJ looks for with Carnivore + CIRS
- Candida and Carnivore
- CIRS 1: Check symptoms
- CIRS 2: Check vision test
- CIRS 3: CIRS Bloodwork
- How Judy knows if you’re not fully healing with Carnivore
- Why Cholestyramine and Welchol are best for mold biotoxins
- CIRS 4A: Lipid acid replacement (cell danger response)
- Histamines and MCAS
- How mold grows
- CIRS 4B: ERMI or HERTSMI Test (environmental testing)
- CIRS 4C: Limbic System Retraining support (mind-body support)
- CIRS 4D: MARCoNS Testing
- CIRS 4E: Finding a CIRS provider and heal
- Why mind-body matters (the placebo effect)
- Why your life depends on root-cause healing (it’s not just a slogan)
DISCLAIMER: This podcast should never be considered medical advice. We always recommend working with your medical team. Do not self-diagnose. Always seek medical guidance when you have a medical condition.
Use Code CATG at ketocon.org to get $50 off your ticket!